Thursday, October 13, 2011

Oh blog, I swear I have not forgotten about you! I actually have quite a bit to blog about, I just haven't had the time. I still have not gotten the camera cord for the iPad, so I will have to head to library to upload some pictures in the next few days. Here's what you can look forward to
- Pictures of the finished tin ceiling in the master bathroom.
- Pictures of the finished (!!!) kitchen cabinets and a little bit about our plans for the kitchen.
- Some pictures of the house nice and clean for our housewarming party!

Right now we are sort of taking a break from house stuff and focusing on birthday stuff! Cash will be two next month! So we are working on some decorations for his party and his big gift. I'm very excited about his birthday present and look forward to showing some pictures on the blog as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment