Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hall Bathroom Progress


We hung a gallery wall on one of the walls in the hallway bathroom, it really made a big difference in there! We had a few paint swatches on the walls for a few weeks, mainly different shades of green, but we couldn't decide on a color. During one of my many trips to Home Depot I picked up a paint swatch on a whim and we decided we liked it the best.


Its the bottom color, Lemon Grass by Behr in an eggshell finish.

 We love it! I like to just stand in the bathroom and look around! lol


Here is a better picture of the gallery wall. Its just a mish mash of things we already had. The only thing we added was the "L" which I bought from Joanne Fabric's and covered with twine.

Slowly but surely its coming together! We need to add quarter round to the bottom of the wainscoting, decide on a soap dispenser, install plantation shutters in the window, and then I think it'll be done! For now at least. My Dad always tells me that when you own a home you're never really done!

No comments:

Post a Comment