Sunday, August 21, 2011

Master Bathroom Progress


A few months ago I bought this little curio cabinet from a thrift store down the street from our house. I had no idea what I wanted to do with it, but I loved it so I just bought it anyway. We ended up deciding that it would be a cute cabinet for our bathroom wall. I painted it white, distressed it, and added a cute little flower knob.


 I need to take a close up picture, but here it is! Once we paint the walls, I think it'll look nicer because it won't blend in so much. We also finally found a shower curtain that we liked. It was on sale at Urban Outfitters, so we waited until Employee Appreciation Day and got it for an even bigger discount! We also took advantage of Employee Apprectaion Day at Anthropologie and bought the hand towel. It looks great in person, but in this picture I'm not so sure about it now.


Here is a close up of the shower curtain.


Here is a before picture of the bathroom so you can see how its coming along. So far we've added the shower curtain, changed out the shelf, and replaced the sink faucet. We still need to pick a paint color, change out the light fixture, install the tin ceiling, and decide on window coverings (plantation shutters or frosting the window).

No comments:

Post a Comment