So far we've done the most to the kitchen!
This was taken standing in the kitchen nook area. The laundry room is to the left, and the main entrance to the kitchen is to the right of the stove.
This is the kitchen nook area. The picture is taken from the main entrance of the kitchen. The laundry room is to the right and the door to the master bedroom is to the left.
This was taken from the main entrance of the kitchen. The door you see is to the laundry room, the nook area is to the left of the door.
This is between the main entrance to the kitchen and the kitchen nook area. The picture was taken from the sink area.
What we've done
- Replaced the refrigerator
- Put in new vinyl flooring
- Replaced the kitchen blinds with cellular shades
- Painted all trim, doors, and windows
- Painted the walls
- Replaced the shelves
- Replaced the counter tops
- Replaced the sink and faucet
- Painted the inside and outside of all the cabinets and drawers
- Replaced all the cabinet pulls and hinges
- Added crown moulding above the wall of cabinets
- Replaced the light fixture above the sink
- Replaced the quarter round along the baseboards
- Built the chalkboard box around the hot water heater
- Installed microwave and toaster inside the cabinet about hot water heater
What we'd like to do
- Replace the blinds in the kitchen nook with cellular shade
- Replace all outlets, switches, and switch plate covers to white (they are almond right now)
- Install a back splash
- Build a cabinet to go next to the stove
- Install dog door on laundry room door. There was one previously, and it would look nicer the the sheet we have there now! The cats like to hang out in there.